*** Exclusive vacancy to Indo Professionals ***
Our client is an established medical device company based in Hampshire. They have created a new position for a RA Associate / Specialist in a post-market focused role with full training provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with medical device industry knowledge to transfer skills in a regulatory affairs role or for someone with prior experience looking to enhance their career within an established, growing and financially secure medical device company.
Our client will consider a dynamic, career motivated professional seeking a move into a med tech Regulatory Affairs role. Someone with experience within quality assurance would be a good fit for example.
Our client offers a stable platform for employee learning & development as well as progression opportunities.
Apply today or contact Josh Craven at Indo Professionals for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01256 597 800
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior regulatory affairs experience within medical devices and within a post-market / surveillance role, however, our client has the resources available to provide training to a successful applicant seeking a move into a regulatory affairs position. Ideal applicant will have:
- Degree level education – engineering or related – or relevant working experience
- Understanding of the regulatory affairs role within medical devices
- Previous Regulatory experience or a background in quality assurance / vigilance / complaints – ideally medical devices or within another regulated industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stable and progressive career history
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and pension package
***For an experienced RA Specialist / Post-Market Surveillance Specialist our client is willing to be flexible on salary – contact Indo Professionals today to discuss ***
North Hampshire – ideal for someone residing in or near the M3 corridor
*** relocation assistance available ***
Regulatory Affairs Associate / Specialist - Post-Market Surveillance
Supporting the Regulatory Manager, the successful RA Specialist will be involved with post-market surveillance providing regulatory input into vigilance events and field corrective actions as well as being responsible for the preparation and submission of submitting these to relevant regulatory agencies as required.
Responsibilities for this RA Specialist role includes:
- Supporting complaint investigations
- Submission of medical device vigilance reports
- Working with key stakeholders in maintaining post-market surveillance records and assist in the on-going risk management of products
- Work to improve post-market surveillance systems
- Support the regulatory Manager and team with broader regulatory activities as required
- Handling recalls
- Monthly reporting
Indo Professionals is a specialist medical device staffing business focused on placing high calibre professionals into regulatory affairs, quality assurance and clinical research positions UK wide. If you are looking for a new career challenge or would like a career consultation with an industry expert, please contact the team today.