RA/QA Specialist – Medical Devices - Home Based
Our client is a small, growing specialist Medical Device Consultancy. Due to continued growth, they have created a new vacancy for a RA/QA Specialist to work in a home-based role supporting a range of medical device clients.
Activities will include CE marking, Quality System management / support, global product registrations, MDR transition, QA/RA training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, growing consultancy with excellent exposure to a various projects with a range of medical device clients.
Please apply today or contact Josh Craven at Indo Professionals for more detail. 01256 597 800 / email@example.com
Up to circa £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits. Applicants seeking more or less will also be considered
Home based – can be based anywhere in UK
RA/QA Specialist / Consultant – perm
Our client is looking for professionals with strong medical device regulatory & quality experience, they can consider applicants seeking a step up into a senior level role or in a supporting role or someone who can work in a standalone role at a senior level. The ideal applicant will meet a good percentage of the following experience requirements:
- Clinical evaluation reporting
- CE marking
- Global registrations
- MDR transition
- QA/RA training
- Degree level education – or relevant working experience
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Full UK driving license – must
Within this role the successful RA/QA Specialist will be working within the technical, regulatory and quality teams of the client to provide consultancy services. Projects may involve;
- Set up of technical documentation & design dossiers – supporting CE marking and 510Ks
- Conduct or advise on design / product risk management activities
- Conduct or advise on post market surveillance and vigilance
- Support to maintain or expand market access to various markets including EU, USA
- Conduct or advise on validation projects
- Management of quality systems
Indo Professionals is a specialist medical device staffing business focused on placing high calibre professionals into regulatory affairs, quality assurance and clinical research positions UK wide. If you are looking for a new career challenge or would like a career consultation with an industry expert, please contact the team today.