Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medical Device company
Up to £55k plus highly competitive benefits package
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to join a growing UK based medical device manufacturer with huge investment.
Due to continued and consistent growth and the investment to sell their product globally they have created a new position for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to support the RA Manager and RA/QA Director.
This position will focus on global product registrations as well as supporting wider regulatory objectives within a team.
Our client offers a stable platform for employee learning & development as well as progression opportunities.
Global Product Registration / Regulatory Affairs Specialist
North Hampshire – ideal for someone residing in the Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Surrey, M3 / M4, Oxfordshire area. *Relocation assistance available.
Up to £55,000 per annum plus a highly attractive benefits package including bonus, a superb pension contribution and healthcare
this role will focus on the registration of our client’s active medical device products globally. Further responsibilities include;
- Technical files compilation
- Clinical evaluation file compilation
- Support product development teams throughout design control process
- Preparation and submission of regulatory dossiers to agencies in EU, USA and Canada
- Support regulatory team on other regulatory projects as required
- Project manage own assigned projects
Ideal applicant skills / experience:
Our client is looking for a proven, senior level regulatory specialist or a regulatory officer looking to take a step up. Essential to this role is experience with medical device product registrations in multiple countries (outside of UK / EU). Further experience / skills required includes:
- Degree level education or equivalent working experience within regulatory affairs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Indo Professionals is a specialist medical device staffing business focused on placing high calibre professionals into regulatory affairs, quality assurance and clinical research positions UK wide. If you are looking for a new career challenge or would like a career consultation with an industry expert, please contact the team today.