Medical Device Process Engineer / Senior
Our client is a growing medical device developer based in Oxfordshire. They have created a new position for a Process Engineer / Senior.
This position will support the senior management and system engineers in both R&D projects and Operations Optimisation.
Process Engineer / Senior Process Engineer – Medical Devices / ISO 13485
Circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking for someone with process engineering and manufacturing development experience as well as a background within medical devices / ISO 13485. The ideal applicant will also have a combination of the following;
- Experience of new product introductions and outsourcing initiatives
- Change control, risk management and design transfer
- Conducting design and process FMEA’s
- Supplier evaluation and selection
- Equipment & process validation / qualifications
- Control plans, inspection methods and test method validation
- Experience using quality engineering principles
- Background within engineering (mechanical/electrical/biomedical) ideally
- Knowledge of ISO 14971, 62304, 60601, 62366
Indo Professionals is a specialist medical device staffing business focused on placing high calibre professionals into regulatory affairs, quality assurance and clinical research positions UK wide. If you are looking for a new career challenge or would like a career consultation with an industry expert, please contact the team today.